1. Rita Ora x Adidas: Beginning August 1, Rita Ora and Adidas will launch the first out of five collections she has with the brand. The clothing line will consist of feminine florals and sexy sportswear pieces. The Black line, inspired by the singer’s signature London look, will hit Adidas Originals stores and website on Aug. 1; the Pastel and Colorblock Packs lines will be available Sept. 4, and the Spray and Roses lines will be out Nov. 1. Prices range from $30 to $500 Check Ritas instagram to see the latest new styles.
2. MAC Makeup x LORDE: Available in North America on June 5, the MAC Lorde collection will be true to the Royals singer’s signature grunge style. The limited-edition products will include a deep purple lipstick named after Lorde’s debut album Pure Heroine, and an updated version of MAC’s Penultimate Eye Liner in cool Rapidblack. Buy it here
3. Kate Moss x Top Shop: We know the Kate Moss x Top Shop collection debuted in April but we had to remind you all to check out this line. Inspired by Kates personal style, the collabs features a plethora of looks from fringe to feathers and pajama-like looks to slick suiting and party dresses. Buy it here
4. Ostwald Helgason x Aldo Rise: UK label Ostwald Helgason teamed up with Aldo Rise for a collaboration of footwear and handbags for Spring 2014. The ALDO RISE website describes the collection as “upbeat, light-hearted and joyful”. Buy it here
5. Zooey Deschanel x Tommy Hilfiger: The 16-piece collection consists of adorable, fun and flirty dresses for all body types– priced from $99 to $199, along with accessories—all embracing the shapes and shades of the ‘60s. Deschanel’s “To Tommy From Zooey” line is now available at Tommy Hilfiger stores and online. Buy it here